Water is our mutual challenge

Over 70% of our Earth's surface is covered with water (we should really call our planet "Ocean" instead of "Earth"). Although water is seemingly abundant, the real issue is the amount of fresh water available.

In the design of the replica watches uk buckle used pin buckle design, and the replica watches "Porter" style of direct courage phase, the user is also more convenient to rolex replica wear. Black stainless steel composite clasp, echoed the case on the color and swiss replica watches materials.

Did you know that 97.5% of all water on Earth is salt water, leaving only 2.5% as fresh water?

Nearly 70% of that fresh water is frozen in the icecaps of Antarctica and Greenland; most of the remainder is present as soil moisture, or lies in deep underground aquifers as groundwater not accessible to human use.

Less than 1% of the world's fresh water (~0.007% of all water on earth) is accessible for direct human uses. This is the water found in lakes, rivers, reservoirs and those underground sources that are shallow enough to be tapped at an affordable cost. Only this amount is regularly renewed by rain and snowfall, and is therefore available on a sustainable basis.

Fresh water is a scarce resource. Precision Process Design & Mechanical wants to change this situation and make more of the worlds water resourses available for human use in an affordable and environmentally safe way.

We commit to making pure water available and of unequalled value for everybody and everywhere – becoming a world leading company in solving water related needs.

Compared to competing solutions we:

  • Build production capacity faster
  • Have a smaller real-estate foot print
  • Build m3/day capacity at a lower cost
  • Offer potable water at a lower price per m3

We have a different way of thinking:

  • Platform design – total flexibility
  • Modular design – full scalability
  • Future safe – fully upgradeable
  • Automated – minimized maintenance


Copyright © 2008 Precision process design & mechanical.™